What Will I Learn?
In this course you will learn everything you need to start your new career as a Certified Nail Technician! We have recently revised our Beginner Program to also include the use, maintenance and techniques for an E-File.
The Beginner Program breaks down into two key components: Theory, and Practical. Theory walks you through the essential building blocks that you will need to complete the Practical portion of the course.
In the Theory portion you will learn
- The importance of Professionalism and client consultations
- Universal infection control and precautions
- Sterilizing and Sanitation procedures
- Contact Dermatitis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the finger
- Contra-Indications, and Nail Disorders
- Product Knowledge of the entire Fuzion Line
- Understanding Gel and the Apex of the Nail
- Social Media for Beginners
In the Practical portion of the course you will learn:
- Nail Preparation & Etching
- Nail Tip Application & Tip Overlay Gel Application
- Sculpting with Forms
- Sculpting an Almond Nail (Hand-filing)
- Sculpting a French Nail (Hand-Filing)
- Rebalance / Nail Fills
- Removal of Gel Nails
- E-File Nail Preparation
- E-File Techniques for Shaping
- E-File Bits & Burrs
- E-File Gel Removal
- E-File Maintenance & Cleaning
In order for your kit to be shipped you must first complete the Theory portion of the course. The kit will take approximately 2 weeks to ship.