Q. How long does the In Person One on One Training course take?
A. The In-Person One on One program breaks into three different times segments. The first portion of one on one for your theory section. Once you receive your kit and you are in the 3 Day-Of training sessions that can last between 4 to 6 weeks depending on schedules. Then you have 30 days after your third class to complete your assessment phase before certification.
Q. How long does the Online Only Training course take?
A. From the day you sign up you have 90 days to complete your training and assessments. After 90 days your progress will be evaluated - and a plan will be made to get you to complete your course.
Q. Is there a set start / end date?
A. The start date is set when students enrol in the program as you will receive your theory portion to start working through within 24-48 hours at the most. Both of our programs have a maximum duration of 6 months. If you have not completed the required assessments at the end of 6 months you may have to retake portions of your course.
Q. Can you give an overview of the online course?
A. Our online beginner program consists of the following:
- Full online theory and classes on our Fuzion Academy Portal
- Tip Application
- Sculpting with forms
- Hand filing (The course excludes E-File training)
- Colour application
- Multiple Salon Shapes (Square, Squoval, Oval, Almond and Coffin)
- French Nails and More!
Q. What kind of support will I have throughout my online training?
You will have access to a dedicated educator to mentor you through to success for 3 months while working through the assignments. You will have access to our private online student Facebook Group for the 3 month duration where weekly Zoom meetings will be held.
- Once completed the assignments you will be moved into the assessment support group for 3 months while you work on your assessments. Here you can ask educators questions but there will be no additional zoom meetings held.
- Student discount at nailtechniques.com
Q. How does the payment plan work?
A. 3 monthly payments.
- There is a payment plan agreement you will need to sign if this is the route you choose to take. All the outlined information is in the agreement.
- Payment dates will be emailed to the student once it is calculated. Example Dec 01/20 is the 1st payment, Jan 01/21 would be 2nd payment date and 3rd payment date Feb01/21.
Q. Do I receive a certificate, and can I use it anywhere?
A. Yes you receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course. You can use it at most recognized beauty wholesalers. It is up to the student to ensure our curriculum meets the guidelines of your territory. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that local licensing/governing bodies recognize this course for licensing.