NanoFlex Silver Level Course & Kit With Kaylah
Welcome to Kaylah's in-person Silver Level NanoFlex Training! This training takes place in El Paso, TX. Please read below for all details!
Do you offer Gel Toes? Do you know what to do when a client presents a problem toenail? The keys to success are, proper knowledge, the correct tools, and superior products. The NanoFlex Silver Certification Course will give you just that!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The Silver Level NanoFlex certification course is designed for the certified nail technician or esthetician who wants to do basic reconstruction - on healthy toenails only.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This in-person training is a 3 hour intensive class that will include theory, instruction and a demo. Students must bring a model with moderate toenail issues to perform service with supervision and guidance. A video series covering maintenance will also be included.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Comprehensive theory, including avoiding allergies
- Hand file nail prep
- Free edge reconstruction on a healthy toenail
- Hand file finishing
- E-file natural nail prep
- E-file cuticle prep
- Toenail reconstruction using Sheer Pink, Conceal Pink, and Conceal Natural on a health toenail
- E-file finish filing
- Gel polish application
WHAT DO I NEED?
*Please note: a course kit with items below is included, however, an E-File with cuticle bits will also be needed and is not included in the kit.
- A NanoFlex branded apron
- NanoFlex starter kit: 15g jars of Conceal Pink, Conceal Natural, and Sheer Pink, 15ml Bonder, 250ml Cleanzer, Bonder applicator, dual ended application tool and a NanoFlex facecloth
- Stainless steel nail file
- White cushion nail files
- Double sided excavator tool with scoop
- Mini disposable buffing blocks
- 200pk of wipes
- Scrub brush with handle
- Footlogix cleansing wipes
*Please note, the product kit may differ slightly from the photo and list. Some items may be substituted based on stock availability. Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
LOCATION & TIME
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All courses are non-refundable.